Room Spray Base - Natural Odor Eliminator
Current limit of THREE (3) 16oz per order and/or TWO (2) 5lb options per order.
Introducing our very own Midwest Original Room Spray Base! This natural odor eliminating room spray base is hydra-based, utilizing reverse osmosis and deionization technology, and formulated to effectively neutralize and remove offensive back odors. It blends clear, with most fragrance formulations, and when using proper fragrance ratios. It leaves no residue behind when over-saturation does not occur, although use sparingly on hardwood floors. It can also be sprayed onto linens and upholstery. An ideal choice for use in households and businesses.
Odor Eliminating Technology - this base does more than just any other pre-blended base currently available. Most bases simply "mask" various back odors, causing overall poor performance and less than desirable outcomes. Our base utilizes state of the art, commercial grade naturally-derived odor attacking enzymes to neutralize and absorb a wide variety of undesired back odors such as smoke, sweat, pet odor, bathroom odors, trash and more!
Primary/Active Ingredients: RO/DI Water, DEG Monobuytl Ether, Natural Odor Absorbing Enzymes, Optiphen
- Infused with odor eliminating technology to encapsulate and eliminate foul back odors
- Perfect for air care and/or linens and upholstery
- VOC Compliant (0%)
- Biodegradable and Eco-friendly
- Contains the safe, non-toxic and naturally derived preservative, optiphen. No additional preservatives required.
- DPG-free, Alcohol-free
- Phthalate-free, Paraben-free
- California Prop 65 compliant
- Vegan-friendly and Cruelty-free
- All products are filled by weight not volume
Fragrance Selection Notes
- Please refer to each individual fragrance IFRA compliance (Category 10B) to determine usage rate compatibility.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this base, we highly recommend avoiding fragrances that are of a "cake/bakery" category as the active enzymes in this base are meant to absorb aromas within that fragrance category.
- FULL MWFC FO TESTING RESULTS IN DEVELOPMENT!
Instructions for use
- A 2-5% fragrance load is recommended (a little fragrance goes a long way!)
- Slowly add fragrance to base while stirring until desired fragrance load is achieved. Adding fragrance too quickly or all at once can cause some issues with improper binding.
- We strongly recommend using a magnetic stirrer or other mechanical stirring device to ensure complete fragrance binding to the base. This equipment is NOT REQUIRED to use/mix this base, only noted for recommendation purposes only.
- Although this base is safe for, and designed to be used on, multiple different upholstery surfaces, we highly recommend you test your final formulation on a small, inconspicuous area of furniture, carpet or other cloth/upholstery materials to ensure no discoloration or staining of the material occurs.
- This base should not be used as a body mist or for other skin care products.
- Recommended cure time: 0-24 hours
Disclaimer: Fragrance loads of greater than 5% can be achieved with this base, however, too much fragrance may cause the base to become cloudy or murky with certain fragrance formulations. We strongly encourage you to conduct your own personal testing of any given fragrance formulation.