C55 | Caluxe Coconut Tart Wax | For Wax Melts
Introducing, C55/Caluxe coconut tart wax by CalWax formulated for wax melts only! This proprietary wax is not intended for use in candles.
- Click here to view SDS
- Comes in slab form - cut into pieces carefully for ease of use
- Slab weights are approximate and may vary slightly
- Suggested fragrance load is 8-10%; if looking to add more than this, perform your own testing per fragrance
- Recommended cure time: 7 days
- Excellent throw
- Smooth and creamy
- Minimal amount of FDA food-grade paraffin for body and stability
- Paraben and Phthalate-free
- FDA Approved
- California Prop 65 compliant
- Melting point: 125-130℉
- Use in tarts/wax melts only; NOT CANDLES
Instructions for use
- Heat wax up to 200-210℉
- Remove from heat source and add fragrance oil
- Stir for 60 seconds and pour around 170℉
FDA Regulations/Prop 65 Information
This product conforms to the requirements of FDA Regulations found at 21 CFR 7.13, and is not adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, nor is an article which may not, under the provisions of Section 409 of the Act, be introduced into interstate commerce. The certification is given in accordance with USDA/FSIS regulations found at 9 CFR 301, 317, 320, and 381.
All of the material conforms to the FDA requirements laid down in Paragraph 21 CFR.
This product conforms to the reporting requirements of California Proposition 65 (Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986). We are conforming to the regulation by reporting the existence, or lack thereof, of ingredients deemed reportable by the above mentioned regulations via a Safety Data Sheet (SDS), in Section 15 "Regulatory Information." Ingredients from Natural Food Sources (NFS) and are exempt from reporting in accordance with Title 27, § 25501(a).
Only 45 lb case quantities will ship free - Contiguous US ONLY (AK, HI, PR, and all other US Territories are excluded from free shipping on this item. Actual rates will apply.)
Ships via UPS GROUND. Cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note: When shipping during warmer temperatures, the wax may soften or melt slightly. This will not affect the wax quality.